You can top up your Jar account automatically based on simple rules:
- Transfer a certain % of each incoming payment
- Set scheduled monthly payments
To set up automatic top ups:
- Swipe right on the Home screen
- Tap ⚙️ next to the balance
- Navigate to "Automatic top-ups"
- Select the rule and define its parameters
- Tap Save
You can only have one active rule at any given moment.
You can also define a Goal—a specific amount in your Jar account balance you'd like to reach. If no Goal is set, the rules will run indefinitely. Both automatic and manual top-ups are counted towards the goal.
You can cancel auto top-ups anytime, just go to the Settings and tap Cancel.